- The personal information we collect from you?
When you interact with our website we may obtain information about you in the following ways:
- Contact form: when you complete the contact form on our website, we may collect your full name, email address, telephone number, company, company address, location, job role and the details of your enquiry.
- Automated technologies:the servers hosting the website automatically record certain information about you when you use the website, including details of your domain name, IP address, operating system and browser. For further details please see section on “Cookies” below.
Like many other websites, we use cookie technologies to collect data concerning the use of website. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer by your web browser when you visit the website.
The cookies we use are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. For example, strictly necessary cookies are used to enable core functionality, such as security, network management and accessibility. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to provide the website to you. We use such cookies without your prior consent.
Please note that you may select the cookies that they wish to enable, disable or delete (totally or partially) using the tools offered by the browser used, but this may affect how the website functions.
- How is your information used?
Under applicable data protection laws, we are required to specify the legal basis under which we are allowed to process your personal information. Generally, we may process your personal information to perform a contract with you, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or proceedings and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations or for our legitimate interests. We may use your personal information to:
- Contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- To improve and monitor the quality of our website;
- To protect the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, website and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests, including reporting to and/or being audited or investigated by national and international regulatory bodies;
- To comply with court orders and to exercise and/or defend our legal rights;
- To understand how you visit our website, how you interact with us and to enrich your user experience, and to tailor your searches to your needs.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
- Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Administrative and legal reasons. We may disclose personal information as we deem necessary and appropriate under applicable laws, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process; in response to lawful requests by public, governmental and regulatory authorities.
- Business transfers. We may disclose and transfer your personal information and data to a third party: (a) if we assign our rights regarding any of the information to a third party or (b) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Security measures
We make use of physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard the personal information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorised use, communication or modification of personal information. Please pay attention to the fact that, in any case, no transmission or storage of personal information can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Consequently, while committing ourselves to protect the information in our possession, we cannot guarantee or ensure the total security of any information that you send us.
- Data transfers
Your personal information is stored on servers located in the United Kingdom.
- Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
- Your rights
You may have the right to: (a) access the personal information we hold about you; (b) request we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you; (c) request we delete any personal information we hold about you; (d) restrict the processing of personal information we hold about you; (e) object to the processing of personal information we hold about you; (f) not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling; and/or (f) receive any personal information we hold about you in a structured and commonly used machine readable format or have such personal information transmitted to another company.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal information, please contact us using the contact information in the “Contact us” section below. If you are located in the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority in your country about our collection and use of your personal data.
- Contact us